When searching for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers, we found quite a long list. So, we started asking ourselves, who is the best VoIP service provider? Through our research we have concluded that Nextiva VoIP service is one of the best. Not only do they offer reliable VoIP services, but they offer the best value for the price. For the 3rd consecutive year Nextiva has been awarded Best VoIP Provider of the Year. Further proving that they truly are one of the best VoIP service providers in the industry.
Nextiva started offering VoIP services in 2006 after searching for a VoIP service for their own company and not finding a suitable provider. They focus on providing “amazing service” as well as providing the customer with an easy to use product that will meet their business needs. Here is a quick overview of the main services that you will find at Nextiva:
- Office – Nextiva Office includes a VoIP phone system with all the features you are accustomed to at a much lower price than a traditional phone service provider.
- vFax – send and receive fax messages from anywhere, with the Nextiva virtual fax all you need is an Internet connection to send and receive faxes. Easy-to-use, affordable, and flexible.
- Connect – with the Nextiva Connect virtual phone service you will have one central, local or toll-free, phone number to give to all your clients. Use the simple online Nextiva control panel to choose how your calls are routed, setup directories, and more.
- SIP Trunking – save money on all your business communications with the Nextiva business-class PBX SIP Trunking service. Enjoy unlimited local and long distance calling without the cost of switching your existing PBX and telephones.
That gives you a general idea of what products and services Nextiva has to offer your business. Now let’s look a little deeper into the Nextiva VoIP phone service to to give you more information about their VoIP service plans. Nextiva provides 3 VoIP plans for you to choose from. This provides you with flexibility to make changes as your company grows and your business needs change. All 3 plans include:
- 1 Toll-free number
- 1 Virtual Fax Number
- Unlimited U.S. calling
- Virtual PBX System
- Professional greetings
- US based support
- Customization to be meet your needs
- Multi-level auto-attendant call routing
- Call forwarding
- Virtual PBX
The basic 1-User Phone System plan starts out at $34.95/mo and provides 1 local number. The most popular plan is the 4-User Phone System for $99.80/mo, this plan includes 4 local numbers. Nextiva also provides an 8-User Phone System that will give you 8 local phone numbers. Visit the Nextiva site to get detailed information about business VoIP services and the Nextiva Office features. Nextiva provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with your services and cancel your account within 30 days of activation, you will receive a full refund of your subscription fees and any applicable hardware purchase costs (minus shipping and any hardware you don’t return). Visit nextiva.com today!